Greetings and welcome to the Steinbrenner High School Band Program! We are so happy to have you join us!
It is critical that you set up your account in Charms so we can contact you and your parents with the latest information about band activities.
- Go to http://charmsoffice.com/
- Select ENTER/LOGIN in the upper right corner
- Select PARENTS/STUDENTS/MEMBERS from the drop down menu
- Your school code is SteinbrennerHSBand
- Your student’s ID is designed like this: DoeJ for Jane Doe
- If you do not have a student ID, please contact us right away and we will set that up. Send an email with your name, grade, and instrument to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select the Student Info icon (second from the left)
- You should change your password right away to something you can remember and is secure. It is advisable to include a capital letter, a number, and a symbol in your new password.
- After changing your password, go to Personal Information. It is critical that this information is accurate. We need you to enter/confirm your home mailing address, phone numbers, email address, and add at least one of your adults to your account using the Add Adult button. This is how we communicate with you and your family effectively.
- Feel free to take a tour of Charms and check out the calendar, forms, finances, and anything else that catches your eye.
- You will need to visit the Finances area to pay for band camp ($60) and any other fees associated with your participation in band. Staying on top of this helps us to meet our budget and pay for expenses the band needs to operate.
If you have any issues getting into Charms, please contact Ann Adair at email@example.com and I will get you situated!
Let’s rock and roll!
School’s out for summer, but it’s time to start planning for band camp!
August 4-6, noon-4pm
Band Camp (including percussion):
August 10-13, 9am-5pm and August 15, 9am-2pm
Band Family Picnic and Mandatory Parent Meeting:
August 15, noon-2pm
Registration will be up soon!
2015-2016 Legends Audition Results:
The Steinbrenner High School Marching Warrior Brigade and Legends would like to congratulate those with the following audition numbers for earning spots on the Steinbrenner High School Legends Color Guard for the 2015-2016 school year. All members of the 2015-2016 team and a parent representative are required to attend a meeting on Tuesday, May 12th @6:00pm in the Steinbrenner High School Band room.
The orders are in and being totaled. Stay tuned for the grand totals!
Delivery is happening Friday night and Saturday, Sept. 26-27.
Students and parents are expected to participate with the delivery.
Please sign up on Charms for your volunteer spot. Fundraising points will be awarded for participation!
The due date is coming fast – August 20!
The football boosters sell ads for the football programs each year and they have a few black & white opportunities left.
Here are the forms you need with all of the ordering information.
We are headed to the 56th AutoZone Liberty Bowl in Memphis, TN. The official trip dates are December 26-30. Everyone is expected to attend, so put it on your calendar now.
Stay tuned for more information about fundraising. We’re going to need all hands on deck!
Teamwork makes the dream work!
Welcome to all the new freshmen, transfer, and returning students! You will be seeing a lot of information about band and band booster activities being posted here, on the Facebook page, and on Charms.
Each student and parent needs to register on Charms. You will find instructions on logging in and band camp registration in the following document:
Returning students and parents need to login to Charms, update all of your personal information and register for band camp. Check out the login button at the top of the left column of this website. It will always be there if you forget how to get to Charms.
Student financial accounts need to be made current prior to band camp. If you have any issues with this, please contact us as soon as possible.
Please stay tuned for all the new information for the 2014-2015 school year!